The objective of this project deliverable is to define methodological framework for students’ mobility programs. The MILETUS virtual mobility program is virtual for Bachelor and Master students and blended (combination of virtual and physical) mobility for PhD students. The MILETUS provides a project based learning (PBL) and multidisciplinary and international team work of students. The methodological phases for guiding students are:
- HEIs announce open call with criteria and deadline for application;
- Usually IRO (or other administrative office) should receive students’ applications;
- Selection of the specified number of the best (who fulfil established criteria) students for mobility programme;
- Implementation of mobility programme;
- Assessment of student performance;
- Assessment of the quality of mobility programme.
As the result of the draft methodological framework for students’ mobility programmes is developed.