The Project Countries partners were responsible for the production of the research methodology online courses depending on the specific need identified in WP1 for the students’ mobility runs. The videos were recorded at the universities without the presence of students and made available on the online platform as teaching video material for students.
The online research methodology course included the following lectures:
- Theories of Science and Research for Engineers and Researchers: From Science to Research;
- Theories of Science and Research for Engineers and Researchers: Change-Oriented Research;
- Ethics in Research: Ethics theory and Ethical regulation;
- Ethics in Research: Risk and safety;
- Case study and survey research methodologies.